Friday, May 17, 2013

இவ்விடம் ஓரிதழின் கண்ணீர்


Prologue: I penned this down as I was contemplating on how stupid, oxytocin- overdosed and testosterone- overfilled I was in my High school days. Schooling meant love- making and memorizing to me. So naive, so crazy and so like a wackadoodle  I was... Back now, I just tried to imagine for myself how I would've been if my oxytocin- levels hadn't fallen in the past three years: this post is what I would've penned down.
 



கண்ணிநீர் தாக்கம்கொண்டு
வேல்விழிக் கண்ணிரண்டு
செவ்விழிகளானதென்ன?
ஆனதும் ஆகாதென்று
உன்மனம் ஏக்கம்கண்டு
என்மனம் தன்னில்கொண்டு
அப்புறம் சென்றதென்ன?
அப்புறம் சென்றவகத்தை
இப்புறம் வாராயென்றே
விளித்திட்ட நேரம்பார்த்தது
கட்டுற்றிருந்ததென்ன?

'பசித்ததுபோல் புசித்திட்டாய்
செவ்விதழை நீயென்றே'
ஊடல்கொண்டு புறம்கொடுத்த
கோலமுங்கதையானதென்ன?
வயிற்றுக்கும் தொண்டைக்கும்
உருவமில்லாதொரு உருளையும்
உருளக்கண்ட காலமின்று
இறந்தகாலமானதென்ன?
வானத்து விட்டத்திற்கீழ்
கையோடு கைசேர்த்திருந்து
விண்மீன் கிளிஞ்சலெல்லாம்
பொருக்கிச்சமைத்துண்ணும்படிக்கண்டிருந்த
தேனிலாக் கனவுகலெல்லாம்
புலராதுதிர்ந்த பூக்களானதென்ன?
வீற்றிருந்த கடற்பரப்பும்- கண்கள் நான்கும்
பார்த்திருந்த நீர்வீழ்ச்சிகளுமெல்லாம்
கானல்நீராய் வற்றிப்போக
தானழுவதற்காய் ஒருசொட்டுக்
கண்ணீர் யாசித்தெந்தன் கண்கள்மட்டும்
கையேந்தி நிற்பதென்ன?


PS: The epilogue doesn't mean that I'm not crazy at all now. It means I'm out of the high oxytocin levels that drove me crazy in the past.
PPS: And now, I go crazy if you don't laugh when I tell you, "The bartender told Helium, "We don't serve noble gases here" and Helium didn't react." :-P 

No comments:

Post a Comment