Friday, July 29, 2011

Is dere anything like, "bad"?

Thinking deeply into something for more than the necessary thing has always led me into a blackhole, a place whre I fell am not consious enough to thing of how I got there!
Say you are in a dream, u walk down a street in Las Angeles or San Diego (I always feel it comfortable 2 mention places whre most of its people haf a good synchronization with my language of presentation, ih I had made dz post in Hindi, I'd haf mentioned Delhi or Mumbai!), just try to recall the very moment which kud logically describe how u got there, ou fail to!
No one, indeed, no homo sapien can describe that moment of hiz dream, he can , perhaps quote from his dream, what a projection of hiz subconscious mind told him about the same... But is that true? Is it trustworthy? When you yourself don't have any idea about how you got to a place, then how can yer projection haf any idea? It's true, yer projection lied! Lookin deep inside, you can understand that it is a lie,(Lemme get back with this after giving you a few other illustrations, or probably explanations!)
Many things in real(so-we-call!) life, can be brought in comparison with things in a dream...
May be ma mamma is who got dz version or idea(watever you'd call!) instilled in ma mynd, I every morning, tho if don't hear the words 'good morning'(I'd love 2 b greeted so every morning, but I wasn't greeted so any once by my parentz), wud hear ma mom recite the happenings(?!) of her dream, the previous nyte... She always began, "I was at a place where I don't have any idea how I got into"...
I too realized the same in ma dreamz, I really had no idea, whre it all began!
I started linking things b/w ma dreams and ma real life..
In dreams too everything happen as such it happens in real(so-we-call) life!
Indeed we don't realize that it is a dream, unless we wake up!
Our lives began somewhere where we haf no clear vision of, we end up with nothing when we zoom in into that point of our life's timeline... We develop an imaginary cicumstance, based on what our parents talk about our, "those" days!
Yeah, this is what I mean u to derive from the highlighted text, mentioned earlier, Our lives aren't real, we are in a deep, deep, long forgotten dream....
We don't rally know when this dream, our life is gonna come to a dot!
We even don't know, when our dreams in a sleep do end,...
However, we are very sure that our dreams end when we are shot dead, or stabbed to death, or dead in any form... Yep, we wake up as soon as we are dead!
If you are in accordance to my version, that all our lives are dreams, and the people around are our own projections, then you can better guess how to get outta this dream... But where do we wake up, when we are outta this long dream, "life"?
As our subconcious kudn't answer this question too, it made one our our projections make us believe that the answer is with "GOD"...
Now it is clear... Gr8 many sages and prophets of India haf work on this to derive in short only one thing, TAT thwam asi ~You are THAT thing, and Aham BRAHMA asmi or BRAHMAasmi aham~ I'm the supreme personality of GodHead,(~ Simply, the Godhead is that which dwells within me)
WHEN YOU WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAM, YOU REALIZE THAT EVERYTHING WAS YER CREATION, YER IMAGINATION!
Now get the capitalised sentence above in comparison with your real(so-we-call) life, who other can be the creator of yer "long dream" but you!
And you haf within you the ability to diferentiate between truth, and the falshood generated from yer projections...
Considering with this case, what it is called "bad"?
It is that thing which yer subconcious wanted yer projection to do, which yer projection of "you" wasn't ready to accept!
Overall there is nothing like "bad" or "good" is what I think the possible conclusion my subconscious kud derive on thinking of it!

4 comments:

  1. I didnt read your post but just answering your title question, in my point of view there is nothing that bad,but what i consider as bad is if you make some1 feel sad then it is really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhapz yuh gotta read the post...
    Read it full well...
    And I've not found troubl in answering people altering Shakespeare's verses, like this goes: There's nothing either sad or joy, but thinking makes it so.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, Surya please read, "The clean version" for God's sake!
    Unless, you've got that extra sensory perception of making sense , of nothing, no word a sensible human can pen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Surya, I'd like 2 thanQ for your comments...
    Thanx for visiting this barren land, Camel riding rishi ;)

    ReplyDelete